the kind of people that would want to become cops are not the kind of people who i want policing me
if you’re trying to talk to me about anything other than ｔｈｅ ｆｒｅｓｈｅｓｔ ａｎｄ ｆｕｎｎｉｅｓｔ ｃｌａｓｓｉｃ ｍｅｍｅｓ ｏｆ ｔｈｅ ｌａｓｔ ｄｅｃａｄｅ what are you thinking?
fuck every cop who ever did his job
back to cardiff for a bit
i use this site a lot but thats gonna increase tenfold when i go back home tomorrow bc ill have literally nothing to do there apart from this so everyone talk to me i need to make loads of new internet friends while i cant see my real life friends
bajablastbabe asked: yOooooo fuck yeezus tear drops on my guitar is where it's at ((not rlly)) dont front Patrick we all know you're a closet t swift fan it's written all over ur face
not even closet i openly admit i love tswift even posting this publicly
people actually like Hopsin?
MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
The Murder Mystery
When George is found dead in Jerry’s bathroom during a cocktail party, Kramer and Newman lock down the entire apartment building until the murderer is found. Donning his Sherlock Holmes costume from several Halloweens prior, Kramer conducts his investigation, with Newman assuming the role of Watson. Over the course of the next twenty-four hours, everyone present is interrogated almost abusively, Kramer somehow managing to pull from them their darkest, innermost secrets, all of them irrelevant to the case. Jerry reveals he’s been stealing his material from other comedians for years, dosing them with rohypnol so that they forget their own jokes. Bania admits he’s the head of a child slavery ring. Elaine tearfully confesses that she once seduced, then murdered and ate a homeless man. Not a single person in the building is innocent of some atrocious, inhuman misdeed, and many of their crimes render George’s murder almost benign by comparison. Finished with his interviews, Kramer rounds everyone up in Jerry’s apartment to reveal who the killer is. Right as he’s about to make his announcement, George emerges sleepily from the bathroom, looks confusedly around the room at the assembled, stunned crowd, puts on his coat, and leaves.
this is an anticlimax